top of page

Monkey Pox

Anyone with unusual rashes or lesions on any part of their body should contact #NHS 111 or call a sexual health service. With recent cases mainly reported in gay and bisexual men, those in this community should be particularly alert.

Get the latest updates:

5 views0 comments

Related Posts

See All


Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page